Tuesday, April 15, 2008

iLove

Thing I don't like about my iPhone:

1. It is slippery. So slippery I threw it right over my shoulder the other day.

Things I love about my iPhone:

1. It is very durable (see 1. under thing I don't like).

2. My fancy case from fabrix cases (I have the black wallpaper design). It helps protect it when I toss it in my purse. Not so helpful when it is out of its case and it happens to fly over my shoulder.

3. Web surfing anywhere anytime.

4. Email live from 2 different mail accounts.

5. The camera takes decent pictures as long as everyone is still. Movement makes for blurring. This makes for lots of blurry pictures of Max.

6. All my music, email, pictures, calendar items synced and in one little slippery device.

7. It is pretty much idiot proof. Hey maybe that's what the i stands for!

A sample picture for your viewing pleasure:



No comments: