2) The Wii is addictive. I have a problem. Its a good problem to have I suppose, better than a crack habit for sure, but it is weird. I do not like to exercise. I enjoy how I feel AFTER I exercise but the process bores me. Not the Wii. Especially the Wii Fit. Other than it telling me to obvious difficult news that my BMI is not that of Cindy Crawford and I have a ways to go, it is FUN. Even for someone like me, with exercise ADHD! I am a little OCD about it. I always, ALWAYS, start with strength training, then aerobics (boxing, hula hooping, or running --- usually 2 of the 3 sometimes all three like today), then balance (like Ski jumping ... where I am the current reigning champion and skiing where I suck worse than Ella), then yoga. All in all it takes about 50 minutes and it flies! Amazing.
3) I can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday to be over. I am also working on Friday, but I get to do it from home in my PJs so it doesn't really count to me. After Friday I won't be back in the office until January 12th. I have a conference in there, but its not "THE OFFICE"! Its not like I don't like my work, I do. Its just that I think I REALLY need a break to clear my mind and lower my stress/frustration/fly off the handle level.
4) As usual I have overcommited my holiday time, but I am so looking forward to all the family and friend time.
- The fav nephew comes home Friday.
- Saturday is a birthday celebration for my BFF KK at the National Harbor.
- Christmas Eve we'll continue a 3 (or 4) year tradition of dinner with KK and her hubby.
- Christmas Day we'll do our Santa thing, have a big breakfast that will hold us over until we go to my brother in law's for dinner.
- December 26th my godmother and her family arrive and we'll have the huge traditional Christmas spread. Maggie will be staying on for a few days to hang out with the kids and me.
- New Years Eve we are having a little gathering of friends. I have a feeling its all going to be kind of a blur!
Joyful Holidays to all .... and to all a good night.
3 comments:
I, too, am so ready for vacation! Tomorrow is my last day at work, and then I'm not back until January 5, which makes this the longest time I've ever taken off from any job ever! I'm sorry we'll miss you this Saturday, but I'm happy you'll be celebrating another birthday! :) And we're so sorry, too, to miss the 31st. Let's get together soon in the New Year!
I am so sad we'll miss the party ... Rob had me at "smores" ;)
We definitely have to get together soon after the new year.
I hope you have a great trip!!! Thanks for adding so much to my life each year.
Thank you, too! I am so grateful and happy to have you as my dear friend!! (And I'm prety excited about the s'mores!)
Post a Comment