Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And I Swore I'd NEVER torture my children!

From start to finish the torture only took about 10 seconds. He was absolutely 100% fine until I sat him down and stepped away. The photo guy freaked asking if I wanted to take a walk and try again in a few minutes. NO, take the picture!!!

I had two rapidly snapped pictures to choose from, this one, and the first one which showed Ella giving Max the "what the hell is your problem?" look. The "DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS?" look. I slightly regret not getting that one. But I do not at all regret getting this one. I am so sorry if that makes me a bad mama!

You can pretty much tell from this picture who has been naughty and who has been nice this year! Just kidding they are both amazing kids, usually!

No comments: