Monday, September 01, 2008

Is this a Joke?

He is kidding right? McCain didn't really select a no name governor of a state with a population of what about 1/2 a million people. FAIRFAX COUNTY IS BIGGER. By a long shot. Twice as big. You don't see Gerry Connolly (nice guy that he is) as a viable 2nd in command of the free world candidate do you? Words fail me.

Really, do they think that women will vote for the anti-Hillary because we have the same plumbing? I know I am not the undecided voter they are going for but come on. Sure there are far more qualified republican women, but what he really wanted was one who was fervently pro-life. Pandering to the religious evangelical much? She was the best he could come up with.

This is all you need to know folks. Palin obtained her first passport in 2007. First passport. IN 2007. Is she related to GWB?

I don't know what's happened to John McCain. 10 years ago he might have actually been a go-your-own-way maverick. Now he's just a joke. GWB term 3 coming up. How many houses does he own anyway?

No comments: