I don't know what's gotten into me this year. I am usually mildly (but not overly) interested in the Olympics. Especially the SUMMER Games. I am a more winter games kind of girl, though I prefer the summer in real life. Go figure.
Anyway, my random observations.
1. Michael Phelps is not human. The man is insane and more power to him. I think he has turbo boosters or something.
2. That dude who won the Relay, also not human.
3. No offense to the gay community, but men's sychronized diving maybe gayer than the gay community. Gayest sport ever. PERIOD. Makes New Orleans during the Southern Decadence festival look postively straight.
4. Commentators are annoying. If you watched the men's beach volleyball game that occured in the rain, this needs no further explanation. I may not be an expert but comparing a volleyball to a bowling ball (the weight from all the rain water afterall) and making the comment "He's very athletic!" (about arguably the best men's beach volleyball player in the world) should automatically disqualify you from speaking in public ever again.
5. There is no way those Chinese girls are 16. Two words...Baby teeth. 'Nuff said. One of them is smaller than Ella. She's 6.
6. I think the men should have to wear outfits similar to the women. At least the beach volleyball players. If the girls have to wear those tiny bikinis I want to see men in speedos. Actually, no nevermind. I don't.
1 comment:
I found out today that Michael Phelps eats 12,000 calories each day. Maybe those are the turbo boosters!
Post a Comment