There are few things in life that I love more than spending a week at a conference. I mean really, does life get any more fun than that? I think not. Between the unparalleled fashion sense and the great jokes, really ... I don't think its possible. Though we did have a blast.
On another note, I do love United ... getting up at 5am to get to the airport on time for my 8am flight to Dulles, only to find its been delayed 'indefinitely' due to a mechanical problem. The part is on the way. Hopefully we will leave by 10 am. I am NOT holding my breath. I just love traveling for work!
The good news is this should be my last work travel for the year until July when I go to Denver. Both of my big 2009 meetings are in DC. That will make one daddy I know VERY happy. And one mama too. I like going places but it will be nice to have a breather for a year. Though I will get to go to Vancouver for a site visit in '09. So I won't be totally without biz travel. Then we'll have San Fran and Vancouver in 2010. Hopefully. the whole family will make the August Vancouver trip. Who can pass up free accommodations?
On a personal note we are about 3 months from the trip to Disney! Yay. I am still working on the Mr. for a November trip to STJ preferably but really anywhere WARM will do!
No comments:
Post a Comment