Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Upcoming Travels

One of the things I love about my job, other than my kick ass boss, is the fact that I get to travel just the right amount. When I worked for NASA I traveled WAY too much and way too often to places that were just not all that desirable. Wallops Island, Memphis, Mountainview. Not exactly awesome destinations! There were a couple of great places sprinkled in, but again, too much and too often to lame places!

However, in the last 7+ years I've been to many interesting places thanks to the workplace. San Francisco, New York City, Seattle, Atlanta, Toronto, San Antonio, Phoenix, oh and Utah ... don't forget Utah ;) Oh, and Minneapolis & Indianapolis. Upcoming years promise trips to Denver, Vancouver, Miami and Boston. I am sure I am forgetting a few. I digress...

This fall I have many work & non-work related travels.

Texas - THIS weekend - for the wedding of Sumsumsummertime
Williamsburg - Oct 19-21 - taking our neices to visit W&M and hopefully convince one or both that its the best college in the land. Go Tribe!
Urbanna - November 2-3 - for the 50th Annual Oyster Festival!
Denver - November 7-9 - for our annual conference site scope
St. John - November 14-23 - for VACATION!!! FINALLY.
San Diego - January 5-10 - for another conference
Orlando - March 15-22 - for our pilgrimage for Ella to Disney!

That's all that is officially planned for now. I am hoping for a beach house in the outer banks in August. We'll see if daddy can keep bringing home the bacon!

No comments: