Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ella has gone to Summer Camp

Ok, just for the day, but still. What a grownup girl she has become. How did this happen?

Ms Jeannie is closed this week to take her own family vacation so I signed Ella up for summer camp. Yesterday she was a little timid, but I think she had a great time. They got to paint, play outside, play games, and eat popcicles. When I picked her up I asked her how it was and she said, "well this morning I thought I was going to be a little shy today, but now I think tomorrow is going to be so much fun!" Today they get to go to the MOVIE. I want to go to summer camp!

Today is spirit day & the theme was "Crazy Hair Day!" ... I think we did alright. Well, she could have just rolled out of bed and gone and that would have fit the bill.

No comments: