Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am a Crazy Woman!

And ... its almost my birthday.

I have been crazy busy, between the house, the kids, the husband and the job, I am running around like a nutty woman. I leave 1 week from today for SLC, Utah for work, so that is a big part of the insanity. 2 weeks from today it will be all over!


I have been talking with some landscape architects, pool people, etc to see about possibly putting a pool in our side yard and doing something with the overall space. We need a MASTER PLAN! Hung and I are clueless. We know what we don't want, but have no idea what is possible. We would definitely like something au natural (greenery) that would serve as a privacy/noise buffer for the main road. We'll see ... baby steps. So far Town & Country Pools is the front runner.

This weekend is packed with fun. My mama is coming to celebrate my birthday ... so Friday night she arrives. Saturday we have Ella's dance class from 11:30-12:30, rush home change and head out to
Summer's bridal shower (whooo hooo Summer) from 2-5. Hung will be taking the kids to our nephew's 4th birthday party from 4-6ish. All home by 6:30 to get ready to go to dinner. Johanna is coming at 7:30 and we are off to DC for dinner at Firefly with KK & her hubby & my mama!

Sunday should be relatively relaxing compared to Saturday. Just plans to go see the new baby in town, Sophie. Hopefully we'll get some pool time in there somewhere! This is why I lobby for our own pool!!

No comments: