Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Max's New Bumbo Seat

Ok, so the Bumbo seat didn't exist (or if they did I certainly didn't know about them) when Ella was a babe. Perfect for babies who can't sit themselves up but are able to hold up their heads.

This is Max making the face that goes with the sound that no matter how hard I try I can't duplicate. That's our current game. He makes a noise, I copy, he laughs. He laughs a little harder when he makes this noise, I think he's taunting me thinking "jeez, mom its not that hard!"
A list of names I have for Max:
Moose
Mussolini (yes I know that is wrong)
Mr. Man
Little Man
Big Man
Muscles
Mad Max
Maxwell Smart (when he does something particularly intelligent)
I know ... I need a new hobby!

1 comment:

Summer said...

That face is priceless!!!