Monday, May 07, 2007

Birthday Girl

It is official and we had the party to prove it :) Ella is FIVE! Wow, time does fly. We had quite the turnout yesterday for the party. I think everyone had a great time. Dad grilled, everyone ate lots and then had CAKE! 5 minutes after cake Ella annouced "its time for Presents!" So we opened presents and then enjoyed playing with the motherload! WOW! Lots of cool things!



The Cake was a little melty. Hey at least there was cake. When I arrived at the bakery to pick it up, first I got "Oh you wanted this by 9!" UH, yeah. That's why I wrote 9. "Just give us 5 minutes." Ten minutes later I return to see a 1/2 frosted cake. She says "This one is 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 white cake, is that what you wanted?" Actually, no, I wanted what I actually ordered which is on the little piece of paper right there in front of you but I respond "It doesn't matter I just need a CAKE!"


Flowers from me to Ella, a tradition 5 years strong!

No comments: