Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Belly Laugh

Tonight courtesy of his sister, Max treated us to his first FULL ON belly laugh/giggle. She was just being kookie and he was watching her every move. She moved closer and he smiled huge. She moved back, he laughed. She moved closer again and he laughed so hard I thought he was going to pass out!

It was an awesome feeling. He is a very loud laugher. I have a premonition of him being quite a handful in about 6 months when he figures out mobility.

These kids ROCK! Ella is just an amazingly sweet, beautiful & sensitive girl and Max is the very definition of mellow. He hardly cries! I plan to keep them both!

Max is now 3 months old (as of yesterday) and Ella will be 5 this weekend! My goodness where does time go. I thought it accelerated after her birth, but his arrival has sent it all into warp speed. If I blink and he's 5 I will cry.

I have always enjoyed being Ella's mom, but I am really trying to slow down and savor every moment since I know I am SOOOOOOOO done. Did I mention DONE!?!? I hope my kids never think I love them any less because I am so adamant that I want no more, I couldn't love them more ... its just that mama can't handle another pregnancy.

I went for my own annual gyn check-up today and the nurse said "your chart is so heavy we're gonna have to put some of it in storage!" She was joking. I think.

No comments: