So we took the little man to the doctor yesterday afternoon. He had been restless and his belly felt tight and enlarged to me. He wasn't really crying - not like colic or anything - but he was not himself. I figured ... with all we've been through better to get it checked out, right? So we call Dr. G and he says bring him on in. ITs so good to be friend's w/ your pediatrician.
So we take him in and they check him out. Everything seems ok from the physical exam but Dr. G wanted to test his stool for blood. So .. its positive. Now, I am officially freaked. Dr. G says the typical reason for this is a milk intolerance, so we are gonna start by changing his formula. As if regular formula isn't expensive enough, this stuff costs about twice as much! SMALL price to pay if it does the trick. We have a follow-up visit in a week, so time shall tell.
Oh and he's OVER 12 lbs! Growth is definitely not a concern.
1 comment:
Oh, I hope the food change does the trick! Poor little guy!
Post a Comment