Friday, March 16, 2007

The Roof is Leaking...

Even the baby has had enough!

The RAIN needs to stop!


As if it wasn't enough that I ran into my own house with my own car. Should have the car back this weekend, the house ... well we are still waiting on that work to start. But now, the roof/ceiling in the living room is leaking. I think I am heading for a nervous break down...seriously!

On a better note....the baby boy is doing better, well other than this 6 week growth spurt thing that apparently makes them want to eat constantly and be held. Docile boy has become grumpy. "THEY" say it only lasts a couple of days and this is day 2 ... but I don't remember this with the girl. Most likely because my memory is dull, not because it didn't happen.

Anyway, we went to the Pediatric GI on Tuesday and he was nice and not too concerned. Wants us to keep on the special (not the SPECIAL SPECIAL) formula for at least a month. That's good new to the wallet. For now. Went to see Dr. G, the regular ped, yesterday and he was happy with how he is looking. He's GAINING weight and he's less anemic. YAY!

In the middle there I had my 6 week check-up and all was well with that as well. I head back in May for my annual check-up and the boy heads back in 2 weeks for his 2 month check. I can't believe he's 1 1/2 months old already. Seems like a blink and an eternity all at the same time. How is that?

No comments: