I just looked over my calendar and decided, I LOVE APRIL! I just realized I've planned myself a three day week & a 2 day week this month! This definitely makes up for the fact that I haven't had a vacation day since the beginning of the year.
I hate winter and tend to hoard my extremely generous vacation/flex/comp days for the Spring & Summer. I get 15 vacation days, 2 Flex days, and 4 comp days a year (this doesn't include the 12 sick days I also get). Most of my days are used between April and September. Though we do have a winter trip planned (November 11-18) to STJ for the first time ever. BUT I digress...
This week is a three day week. In the office today, working from home tomorrow, in the office Wednesday. Wednesday afternoon at breakneck pace, fly home, get everyone loaded up & hit HOV whilest it is still HOV so we can be at least 1/2 way to Williamsburg by dinner time! Feed the girls and then continue on and hit the 'Burg by bedtime. Then 4 days of shopping, adventure parking, eating, playing, resting....
Back to the grind for 2 weeks.
Then on April 23 I board a direct flight to 5 days in beautiful Playa Del Carmen with 4 lovely ladies! I can't wait. Sun, relaxation, eating, drinking, swimming. After lots of laughs and maybe with a little tan I will come home and it will almost be MAY!
Ah, I love April!
No comments:
Post a Comment