Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Dropping Trou

It is spelled "Trou" right? Like dropping trousers. However you spell it, doesn't matter, Max is becoming a master of it. Time to potty train. We have been loosely working on it for a few months and Max is proving himself to be fairly easy. He's great about letting us know he has to go, for the most part. Occasionally he's all "I have to go potty" except well, he already has. But that is becoming rarer.

What is becoming far more common is a little guy wondering around pantless. And pull-up-less. When he decides its time to potty everything from the waste down comes off. Like he's visiting the GYN. Pants off, pull-up off. All he needs is that paper apron thing that doesn't cover half your ass. Everything piled on the floor. He does his business. Stands up and off he goes.

We have to work on putting the drawers back on! We'll get there. Eventually.

And yes, I am fully aware he will use this post at his emancipation hearing when he is 13.

1 comment:

Marietta said...

Now that's funny. I can just imagine him running around your house, pantless!