Thursday, November 19, 2009

Feeling Much Better, thank you

Two days post-op and I feel like a new woman. The procedure went well and the healing is going smoothly. Tuesday was rough, Wednesday was better, today I remained home just to be sure all was well. I ended up sleeping most of the day. I think it took more out of me then I thought it did but I feel pretty good right now. I am, however, glad I didn't kill myself to get back to work and in the full swing of things too fast. The rest did me well.

I am so thankful for a great doctor and her great staff. They could not have been better. I am also so glad my mama came. I actually discouraged her because I didn't want her to take the time off and it really wasn't that big of a deal but she refused to hear it. She came anyway. And I am SO glad. There is no substitute for your mama. Hubbys are awesome. Mine is one of the best but they just don't think like a mama.

Mama's know that you need fluids and bring you water. They know your tummy might be upset and bring you gingerale and saltines. They know exactly what time you need to take your next dose of medicine. They just know. Thanks mama.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Yay for mamas! Aren't they the best? I'm glad you are feeling better!