Is it just me or does this look like a mugshot series? People keep getting upset with me when I refer to my darling little son as a grumpy old asian man. I swear ... sometimes I get this look (2nd picture). Now, you tell me is that grumpy old asian man or what???
That is the funniest baby picture I've seen in a while! GRUMPY OLD ASIAN MAN indeed!!! I hope he grows out of that! Be sure to save that one for his future wife!
Heck, if I can't be honest about my kid who can :) I am sure he'll outgrow it. He looks EXACTLY like the girl at the same age. Esp. the eyes. Her hairline was a little less receeding and her nose slightly broader, but otherwise spitting images!
3 comments:
That is the funniest baby picture I've seen in a while! GRUMPY OLD ASIAN MAN indeed!!! I hope he grows out of that! Be sure to save that one for his future wife!
Heck, if I can't be honest about my kid who can :) I am sure he'll outgrow it. He looks EXACTLY like the girl at the same age. Esp. the eyes. Her hairline was a little less receeding and her nose slightly broader, but otherwise spitting images!
I think in the 2nd photo he looks like he just filled his diaper (as in "Howdy, Doody!").
Post a Comment