Ding ding ding ... we have a winner. We have some pictures that are even more similar but I couldn't find the e-files. Her nose was a bit broader at the same age, but otherwise its kind of hard to tell!
I was going by the eyes.... E's eyes are unmistakable. I didn't notice the rosebuds on her shirt until after I submitted my guess. ;-) Just take time to label all the pictures now! I swear my box full of baby pictures isn't all me!
3 comments:
I think the top one is your girl! Amazingly similar though!
Ding ding ding ... we have a winner. We have some pictures that are even more similar but I couldn't find the e-files. Her nose was a bit broader at the same age, but otherwise its kind of hard to tell!
I was going by the eyes.... E's eyes are unmistakable. I didn't notice the rosebuds on her shirt until after I submitted my guess. ;-) Just take time to label all the pictures now! I swear my box full of baby pictures isn't all me!
Post a Comment