Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back to the 5th of February

Amnio came back...Lungs not mature enough yet. So we are back to the 5th. Though my doc says ... you are not going to make it till the 5th, so we'll just bump whoever we need to when you go into labor. GO INTO LABOR. Doesn't this totally defeat the purpose of the SCHEDULED C-section?

I know patience is a virtue and I surely want to wait if he's not ready, but I AM SO READY.

At least this gives me the time for the new diaper bag to arrive ... its scheduled for delivery on Monday. Hopefully, it, unlikely my new kid, will cooperate :)

4 comments:

Summer said...

Sorry you have to wait, but let him have his "5 more minutes mom" now. You can make it!!!

Flip-Flop Mama said...

I think I can I think I can. Its just the roller coaster ... Friday, no wait another week and a half! AHHHHH.

Meredith said...

You've had the steroid injections and they still don't think his lungs are mature enough yet? Hmm. Maybe he really just wants to be born around the Super Bowl?

Flip-Flop Mama said...

I like FEB better anyway so there. Still don't think I'll make it that far.

Mere- I was surprised that his lungs weren't developed and actually fretted over that more than the delay in the delivery. As in ... what if I go into labor and he's not ready. The docs say he could well be ready, its just not evident in the amnio fluid, so they err on the side of caution. I will make it! I know it :)