Because you just don't know enough about me already! Hey, its my blog and I'll post what I want to post!
Where were you?
10 years ago: Working on my masters degree in Richmond, VA (lot of good that did me :) Actually counseling skills always come in handy in the real world!
5 years ago: married for 2 years & living with my mother in law - having SOLD my house in Chantilly, VA. Waiting for BISON to finish building my house!!! At my current job for just about a year and a 1/2.
1 year ago: Enjoying life with a 3 year old. Hum...Nothing really.
Yesterday: Working from home & then going to pick up Hubby's car, then to Thai for dinner, then home to veg!
5 snacks i enjoy: popcorn, chocolate, nuts, wine (well I will again post-baby) & cheese!!
5 songs i know all the words to: most anything by Jack Johnson, the Eagles, Sarah McLachlan, DMB & Eric Clapton. Hotel California, I will Survive!
5 places i would run away to: St. John, just about anywhere in the caribbean, London, San Francisco, anywhere on the water
5 things i would do with $1 million: sock away college funds for the kiddos, finally let Hung buy a boat, buy waterfront property (not necessarily a house - it is only $1M) for myself & my mom, travel LOTS more, redo my entire wardrobe, shoes and all.
5 things i would never wear: stilettos, anything skin tight, fake nails, legwarmers, socks with animals on them, and real fur. I know that's 6 but really nothing can be or should be cut from that list.
5 favorite TV shows: The Closer, Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order, Rome (if it ever comes back), and any cartoon that keeps the girl busy.
5 bad habits: procrastination, staying up too late, NOT exercising enough, shopping, and the #1 - impatience
5 favorite toys: my iPod mini!!! that's really the only toy I have.
5 biggest joys: my family, watching the girl mess with her dad's mind (Picture this conversation "Daddy, I love you. Daddy, I do not love you." Him hang dog look, her, "Sorry"), my friends, travel travel travel, and fielding the girl's questions - "Mama can it ppppppllleaaaaaseee be dark when we go trick or treating?" I like it both because it has an easy answer and it implies I control the universe!
5 fictional characters i would date:
If I weren't already committed, ok in spite of the fact that I am married! :)
Dr. Shephard from Grey's Anatomy (Patrick Dempsey), Any Character Clive Owen's played even when he's evil like in Closer, Luc from French Kiss (Kevin Kline), Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford), the FBI Agent in the Closer, don't know his name but I do know he used to be married to Teri Hatcher, which you'd think would be a strike against him but he's hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment