Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Adios, Amigos

Today is the day. I am heading out at 8:45pm tonight for Spain. Dulles-Heathrow-Barcelona. Barcelllllona. I can't wait. I am nervous with anticipation. I travel quite a bit between pleasure and work, but rarely alone. Of course, I am only alone getting there and back, as I am meeting my good friends, Kate and Shosh, there. Still, I am a bit anxious....it is what I do. I am silly.

Daddy is set to take on the kiddos for 10 days. I think everything possible is in place as best as it can be.

We are set for 3 days in Barcelona, then we fly to Lisbon for 3 days/2 nights, then on to Seville for a night in Tarifa (southernmost town in Spain) and then on to Seville for 3 more nights. Then I come home. We have a loose itinerary but mostly we plan to just go with what moves us on any particular day.

Looking forward to many tapas and spanish wine! See you on the flip-side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's time for a new installment. Not just for me and your fans but for your on-going saga which is a scrap book for your children.

I know it's a pain the rear but I figured I'd give you a kick in the be-hind to get you to post again.

<3
Marcia

Flip-Flop Mama said...

You are so right!!! I have been mulling ways to resurrect for the last few weeks and just haven't found my inspiration. Thanks for the push. I just did some investigation and found out how to post from my phone. I am going to do in the direction of posting a photo and telling the story of the photo and seeing where that goes :)

I have gotten too lazy to use my real camera most of the time so the ability to post a picture and blog entry from my phone is going to be key!