Dear Mama,
I think it is appropriate that on this day, my birthday, I thank you. Afterall, without you, there would be no me.
Thank you for giving birth to me today. About this time you were probably still knocked out and dreaming that you'd had two baby girls (I was so big my mama thought she had twins).
Thank you for raising me right (or correctly for those who believe in good grammar).
Thank you for being the best mama a little bitty (or a big girl) could ever want.
Thank you for being the best Mother-in-Law ever.
Thank you for teaching me how to be the mom I am.
Thank you for being the best Gram in the world.
Thank you for being my best friend (even when you drive me crazy).
Thank you for always being there when I really need you.
Love your best (and only) daughter,
Lizzie
I think it is appropriate that on this day, my birthday, I thank you. Afterall, without you, there would be no me.
Thank you for giving birth to me today. About this time you were probably still knocked out and dreaming that you'd had two baby girls (I was so big my mama thought she had twins).
Thank you for raising me right (or correctly for those who believe in good grammar).
Thank you for being the best mama a little bitty (or a big girl) could ever want.
Thank you for being the best Mother-in-Law ever.
Thank you for teaching me how to be the mom I am.
Thank you for being the best Gram in the world.
Thank you for being my best friend (even when you drive me crazy).
Thank you for always being there when I really need you.
Love your best (and only) daughter,
Lizzie
Max & his awesome grammma...Everything is better at Gramma's
1 comment:
Now I'm all teary. You and your mom are so lucky to have one another, and I'm even luckier to know you both.
Post a Comment