Post-park we decided to get both kids haircuts. My Max looks like a little man now and Ella just looks too mature for words. Then lunch. Then home. Max decided no nap today so instead we went for a hike down along our creek with Butter. It was gorgeous.
Saturday night we have a great dinner out with our friends - Parent's night out.
Yesterday, we took our time adjusting to the time change and went in search of new shoes for Max who is at the edge of his current shoes. Mission accomplished we returned to the house for a nap for Mama and Max while Daddy and Ella took another trip to the creek with the doggie.
Dinner last night was steak on the grill and amazing (if I do say so myself) sweet potato fries. There is little in life better than a weekend of soaking up the sun and fresh air and lounging in your living room with the windows open on a warm spring evening. All in all a great weekend!
2 comments:
Please post your method for sweet potato fries. Mine stinks, and I could live on sweet potato fries.
So easy! I bought the Sweet Potato sticks at Trader Joe's (next to the baby carrots in the fresh section) and followed the instructions on the back.
Toss on a cookie sheet with olive oil (though I used canola) and salt and pepper. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes, flip bake for 10 more minutes (though if I did it again I'd probably do 15 minutes on each side).
They were alternatingly soft and sweet and salty and almost carmelized crunchie....DELISH!
Post a Comment