Monday, July 21, 2008

Difference # 23456

There are many differences I have found between my daughter and my son. Perhaps, these are all attributable (is that a word) to the boy not girl thing. Regardless, they are numerous and I have not been good about documenting them. This one occurred over the weekend.

Case Example: The Hair Dryer

Ella's response as a toddler: Take one look at me as I picked up the hair dryer, exit the bathroom, pull the doors shut behind her, and go sit on the bed until I was done. I wouldn't say she was afraid of it, but she definitely didn't like it.

Max's response: He notices me pick it up with keen interest. He stands there smiling as I turn it on. I have to take turns blowing my hair and blowing the air at him. He laughs. Then, he decides he needs to be louder than the dryer and yells at the top of his lungs.

No comments: