So he has a mild ear infection and a bad cold. Oh, and did I mention he is cutting 2 molars on bottom and 1 on top! FUN FUN FUN! So we are on antibiotics (and to think I had just said around his 1st birthday that he had only been on antibiotics once!) and tylenol. He was pretty good for the rest of the day. 3 hour nap, ate well, played well, smiled some! A welcome sight for his mama!
Friday, March 07, 2008
Did I mention?
So he has a mild ear infection and a bad cold. Oh, and did I mention he is cutting 2 molars on bottom and 1 on top! FUN FUN FUN! So we are on antibiotics (and to think I had just said around his 1st birthday that he had only been on antibiotics once!) and tylenol. He was pretty good for the rest of the day. 3 hour nap, ate well, played well, smiled some! A welcome sight for his mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment