So, it is true. Labcorp is even MORE incompetent that I first reported. So yesterday they call me and leave a message on my cell phone, "please call us immediately at xxx-xxx-xxxx". I get the message and am, of course, totally freaked out. Do I have TB, HIV, is it EBOLA? Then I think why are they calling me ... wouldn't my doc be calling if there was an issue with the test results? Regardless, I am pregnant and thus not rational. I proceed to call the return number not once, not twice, that's right at least 35 times over the course of the day. NEVER able to get an answer. So finally I call and get a recording. I start hitting 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 until I get a human.
ME: I got a message that I needed to call you asap.
HER: Oh, your doctor requested a urinalysis and you didn't leave a specimen"
ME: Um, yeah I did.
HER: Oh, it must have gotten put in the wrong container.
ME: Um, well I peed in the cup labeled with my NAME.
HER: Well there must have been a mix up. You'll need to come back in.
Now mind you, recapping from Monday, I spent OVER AN HOUR waiting for an imcompetent lab tech to draw my blood. Then I was complaining that they do TWO things...have you pee in a cup and take blood. On Monday, they were 1 for 2. Today ... that's right 0 for 2. I mean COME ON. This is ALL they do.
I can't help but think there is one estatic drug test taker out there who is stoked that his urine was clean, but a bit confused that he is pregnant!
On another note, we are all packed up and ready to head to Indy & Uncle Joe's for the annual Formula 1 Race. We are just waiting on dad to get back from the vet with Butter dog and for Gramma to roll in so we can finish loading up the car and head out. We are experimenting with driving through the night. We plan to leave around 8pm and should arrive in Carmel, In around 6-8 am depending on stops. I figure with 3 drivers we should be ok. Wish me luck & I'll post a report upon our safe return.
No comments:
Post a Comment